Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wedding Bells

I've now got extended family in Holland!  My sister got married in Melbourne almost two weeks ago.  Here's a family picture with parents, siblings, cousins and uncles/aunts.  It was a lovely day, with only 70 guests who all seemed to be genuinely happy for the newly-weds.  The celebration ended with the "human tunnel"--couples holding hands and walking through.  When my sister and brother-in-law came by, I clearly remember hearing the chorus to "Eyes" by Rogue Wave playing in the background as dusk was approaching.  It seemed like the perfect ending to a good movie and made me very, very happy. This ceremony was followed by a Chinese banquet in Singapore a few days later and now, we suffer the aftermath of a highly stressful but memorable week--recuperating in bed from the flu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment