Thursday, April 21, 2011

Moonlight

Sometimes, I think I have insomnia although this hasn't been diagnosed.  It takes me a long time to fall asleep.  Sleep disturbance, a topic I've been tutoring second year uni students over the last month...and ironically, I myself have poor sleep.  A few nights ago, I was lying in bed thinking about the number of lab reports I have to finish marking and about the number of assignments I have to submit by the end of Easter break.  I was stressed out and distressed while speaking to God, asking for his peace to guard my heart and my mind...


...and then I looked up, saw this through my skylight and felt happy.  It was almost as if God was reassuring me that he's got his eye on me and that he will show me beautiful things.  I have tasted and seen that the Lord is good, and I'm convinced that he WILL do it again just as he's done throughout my academic life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment