Thursday, June 10, 2010

Devotional


"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.  Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." - Isaiah 40:29-31

He will come through for you yet again.  His ways are higher than your ways.  Be still and know that he is God.  Thank you Jesus for your peace.  I am more than a conqueror because you live in me.  Today is a new day and your promises are new every morning.  Great is your faithfulness.  All I have needed your hand has provided, and I will praise you in advance for the better days to come!  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I really needed to hear it today.

    ReplyDelete