Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jonathan Ong

Jonathan is a professional wedding photographer who captures the moment with so much sensitivity.  I want fall in love with love when I see his pictures.  I'm proud to call him friend, and even more honored that he had asked me to write a song specifically for his website.  Almost a year after recording it in the studio, it has finally reached cyberspace.  I'll upload a video of the song + a slideshow of his pictures eventually.  For now, check out "Eyes for You" here at:  WWW.JONATHANONG.COM  

Thanks: Ian Lee for giving up your time and expertise to help out with the recording.  Thanks: Matthew Bryant for playing the bass.  
This is the first song I've ever recorded on anything else besides my laptop.  Having written many more songs between then and now, it feels slightly awkward listening to this tune again.  Either way, people who've heard it for the first time seem to like it.  I hope you do too.

1 comment:

  1. I love your song on Jonathan's website! Can you post the words? Also, is it possible to get a copy of it? You can email me at cindymangold@gmail.com. Thank you for sharing your song!

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete